Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.869 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,274 (元10,205) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)