Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.071 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,742 (S/. 3,252) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)