Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.469 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,862 (S/. 4,546) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)