Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.903 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,925 (S/. 2,020) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)