Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.843 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,747 (S/. 4,235) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)