Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.918 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,979 (S/. 4,052) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)