Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.070 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,614 (﷼ 6,827) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)