Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,111 (﷼ 58,324,324) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)