Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,439 (﷼ 59,636,328) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)