Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,951 (﷼ 34,100,553) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)