Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,642 (﷼ 52,684,236) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)