Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00829 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,282 (2,445,226 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)