Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,818 (€2,454) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)