Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33156 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,126 (руб 78,797) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)