Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,386 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.183 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 206% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,346 (AU$4,043) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)