Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,053 prices entered by 901 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.538 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 200% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,012 (AU$4,334) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)