Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,121 prices entered by 908 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.257 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 182% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,468 (AU$4,943) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)