Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,427 prices entered by 618 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.204 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 254% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,296 (AU$3,412) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)