Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,628 (元13,308) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)