Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.735 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,743 (元10,874) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)