Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,997 (元14,577) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)