Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,891 (元8,869) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)