Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01762 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,366 (₩1,155,778) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)