Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,208 (₩2,176,800) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)