Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01702 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,382 (₩1,726,424) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (41 minutes ago)