Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,728 (56,024 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)