Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,937 (48,850 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)