Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,180 (32,790 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)