Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30149 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,139 (₨43,581) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)