Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,801 (Rp 15,263,847) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)