Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,542 (Rp 16,487,552) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)