Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,144 (Rp 10,471,940) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)