Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,248 (Rp 22,213,310) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)