Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.143 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,127 (GH₵6,306) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)