Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,626 (S/. 3,601) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)