Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,171 (1,831,534 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)