Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01591 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,166 (1,644,970 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)