Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01597 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,384 (1,965,752 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (34 minutes ago)