Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.102 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,991 (E£ 15,219) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)