Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,048 (E£ 33,099) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)