Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,013 (E£ 22,270) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)