Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.432 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,127 (€1,768) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)