Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,698 (€2,866) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)