Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.153 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,706 ($2,543) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (34 minutes ago)