Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.390 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,551 ($2,872) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)