Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.241 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 161% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,578 (31,499 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)