Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,887 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.213 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,456 (28,679 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)