Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32909 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,350 (руб 162,110) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)