Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32010 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,183 (руб 122,409) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)