Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.471 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 265% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,960 (kr 23,055) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)