Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,376 (kr 26,497) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)