Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 223% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,726 (kr 36,314) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (40 minutes ago)