Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.507 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,585 (kr 35,336) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)