Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 282% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,703 (kr 23,266) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)