Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.680 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,800 (2,295 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)