Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,723 ($1,982) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)