Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.607 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,245 ($2,539) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)