Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,476 ($3,018) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)