Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.996 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,318 (EC$5,906) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)