Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,381 (EC$6,549) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)