Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.676 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 92% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,878 (EC$7,171) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)