Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.870 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,664 (EC$4,172) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)