Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26304 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,294 (₨84,755) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)