Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,151 (₨80,347) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)