Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29462 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,333 (₨79,199) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)