Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.840 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,404 ($2,622) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (38 minutes ago)