Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.918 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,004 (7,882 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)