Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.724 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,986 (8,070 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)