Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.807 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,579 (15,884 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)