Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.099 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,087 (12,934 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)