Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,085 (8,119 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)