Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.285 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,011 ($1,815) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)