Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,353 ($1,870) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)