Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,386 (9,156 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (34 minutes ago)