Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.009 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,094 (9,670 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)