Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.194 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,341 (10,751 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)