Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.269 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,331 (22,182 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)