Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,778 (11,870 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)