Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 351% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,345 (kr18,209) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)