Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 303% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,778 (kr40,056) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)