Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00460 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,315 (5,070,155 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)