Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,493 (6,067,053 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (43 minutes ago)