Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00499 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,187 (7,249,762 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)