Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00433 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,675 (8,923,897 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)