Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,624 (5,089,203 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)