Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18043 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,101 (₨89,236) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)