Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19665 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,221 (₨133,338) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)