Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17669 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,037 (₨130,378) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (44 minutes ago)