Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16728 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,521 (₨230,273) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (44 minutes ago)