Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17040 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,660 (156,457 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)