Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15343 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,749 (180,856 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)