Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17575 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,793 (163,830 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)