Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15946 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,506 (¥341,813) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (27 minutes ago)