Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Aguascalientes, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,313 (﷼ 21,456,330) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)