Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,852 (元7,903) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)