Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.945 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,501 (元8,319) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)