Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,642 (元12,465) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)