Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.122 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 146% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,802 (Dirham 6,014) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)