Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.962 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,339 (Dirham 7,940) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)