Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.677 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,342 (元5,358) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)