Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.918 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,768 (元14,997) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)