Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.555 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,906 (RM7,004) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)