Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.670 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,700 (RM7,645) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)