Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,042 (RM7,341) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)