Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.686 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,167 (2,103 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)