Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,426 (€1,307) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)