Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.990 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,303 (9,698 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)