Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.013 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,715 (8,802 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)