Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.061 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,572 (5,614 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)